Saskatoon Cyclists’ Spotlight
We talk a lot about what makes a city great for cycling: the right bikes and gear, good interconnected trails and lanes, understanding among all users of the roads, and an overall environment that keeps riders safe and supported.
However, the most important aspect of a bike-friendly city is YOU: the people who choose to ride a bike, explore new paths, breathe the fresh air, take on a range of temperatures, and pedal around with your own power! YOU are what fuels Saskatoon’s cycling culture. We want to celebrate and tip our helmets to each and every one of you, or at least as many as we can!
Fill out the form below and tell us all about YOU. If the questions miss something important, let us know at the bottom.
- What kind of bike do you have?
- What’s your favourite route?
- What single change could most improve your Saskatoon cycling experience?
- What’s the wildest thing you’ve seen or experienced while you were cycling?
- What do you like to do when you aren’t cycling?
- And a picture (or pictures) of you on your bike!
Let us know about your experience as a cyclist in Saskatoon.