Pedal Express is Saskatoon’s only non-profit delivery service by bicycle. We connect casual cycling contractors to participating local shops to deliver non-perishable items at no charge to the customer or business.
A key component of this enterprise is having the right people with the right attitude and equipment. This means:
- You’re sixteen (16) or older,
- you have a bicycle, bell, and lights (if riding in low light conditions) in good working order,
- you don’t rely on bicycle delivery as an income source,
- you like the idea of lowering carbon emissions,
- you feel good being part of a community-minded operation.
Pedal Express is seeking enthusiastic cyclists to deliver for us. Riders of all skill levels are encouraged to participate. Our compensation is extremely modest, but every delivery you take is voluntary, and you can take up to three (3) hours to transport a claimed package.