Become a member!
Saskatoon Cycles members are recreational, commuting, utility and sport cyclists, pedestrians and motorists – anyone who agrees Saskatoon would be a better place if we had better bikeways. Become a member by filling out the form below. One benefit of membership is our monthly email newsletter.
All are welcome. You will be begin receiving e-mails from Saskatoon Cycles. Thank you for joining!
MEMBERSHIP IN SASKATOON CYCLES
- A safe cycling network is present throughout the city connecting every neighbourhood to key destinations
- Residents of all ages feel safe and welcome to cycle year-round
- Mutual respect and tolerance exists for all modes of transportation
- Cycling is incorporated into all aspects of the city planning process
- There is a balanced approach to all transportation modes through policy and the allocation of financial and human resources
- A safe and convenient cycling network increases the efficiency of all modes of transportation
- A strong cycling culture fosters a healthy, economically vibrant, and creative city
- The practical and stylish cyclist co-exist
Infrastructure – Establishing a connected cycling network within neighbourhoods and among neighbourhoods throughout Saskatoon. Depending on the street solutions might include the establishment of bike boulevards, physically separated lanes, measures to remind drivers to look out for cyclists, cycling specific signage, and many, many more…
Our Mission, Vision and Priorities are just to the left. Please review our Vision and make sure you agree.
Become a member the old-school way!
You can also become a member by downloading and completing the form in the Membership Brochure and mailing it to the address in the brochure. Or, you can drop it off at the Bike Valet or any other Saskatoon Cycles events. All are welcome.
One benefit of membership is you receive our monthly email newsletter.
Thank you for joining! Click the image below to download the Saskatoon Cycles Membership brochure.