The Bike Valet adds great value to any event!
Click on the items below to learn more!
- Increased attendance when the Bike Valet is promoted in the event advertising. The Bike Valet is anticipated and appreciated by non-motorized transportation users who often plan their attendance around the valet availability.
- Bike Valet graphics to use in your promotions.
- The Bike Valet is a turnkey operation. Just book the Bike Valet and all the work (setup, operation and take down) is done by Saskatoon Cycles.
- Reduces event staff needed to direct traffic. Reduced traffic congestion.
- Free promotion of your event to Saskatoon Cycle members.
- Convenient & free parking at the gate of your event. Attendees will not have to walk from a far off parking.
- Organizers receive an After Event Report with relevant information such as number of cycles parked, comments, input etc.
- Reduce bottlenecks & congestion on paths in the event area by giving security workers a location to direct cyclists, long boarders etc.
- Further reduce parking pressure by encouraging staff/volunteers to cycle. Unclaimed bikes can be delivered to the worker/volunteer if they are not able to pick it up before the Bike Valet closing time.
- Offers a safe, secure and tidy place for bikes and accessories to be left.
- Accepts all electric assisted or human powered transportation as well as bicycles. Trailers, skates, jogging strollers, etc. are all welcome.
- Encourages immense health benefits from cycling.
- Active.com actually recommends biking to a marathon as a warm up and cool down.
- Provides cycle repair supplies for minor repairs.
- Builds Saskatoon as a bike friendly city.
- Creates a “greener” city and reduces our carbon foot print.
- Increases health and reduces stress.
- Greater sociability, greater communication
- Less wear and tear on our streets
- Reduced vehicle pollution and traffic congestion
- Increased volunteerism