Dear Saskatoon Cycles members, your Board of Directors invites you to attend:
Saskatoon Cycles 2017 Annual General Meeting
Reports – Presentations – Raffle draw – and more!
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at the Riverside Badminton and Tennis Club, 645 Spadina Crescent W
Registration: 6:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Presentation & Meeting: 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Guest Speaker: Ingrid Larson, Canada Bikes, Saskatchewan board member – “A Vision for a Bike Friendly Canada”
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF LAST GENERAL MEETING
3. BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
4. BOARD OF DIRECTORS REPORT
5. PROGRAM REPORTS
- Bike Valet
- Livable YXE
6. APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Waive motion for auditor
7. BYLAW AMENDMENTS
- None being proposed at this meeting
8. BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION (7 positions to be elected)
9. MOTIONS FROM MEMBERS AND NEW BUSINESS
10. RAFFLE DRAW
Saskatoon Cycles advocates for a city in which cycling is a viable year-round mode of transportation that is safe and convenient for all ages.
For more information or if you are interested running for the Board contact email@example.com