We’re looking for great photos of you, your family, and friends riding bikes in Saskatoon. The images will be used by the City of Saskatoon to promote Bike to Work Week, coming up in mid-May.
We’re looking for shots illustrating five flavours of cycling:
- biking to work
- biking for exercise
- biking for groceries
- biking for coffee/to meet a friend
- biking with the family/biking to day care/biking to school
Oh…and did we mention that we need them by Sunday, April 18th?
Send your best shots to: email@example.com
If you’re looking to up your cycling photo game, here are some tips you can try with your iPhone
- Landscape view (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Highest resolution setting if there are options
- Include the person, the bike and anything in the background that is recognizable for Saskatoon. Goal is to demonstrate where you can bike, and what the benefits of biking are for you
- Leave a bit of space around the subject, so that we can crop to the size requirements for different social media channels (i.e. Don’t zoom into someone’s face)
- For ideal lighting, stand facing the sun during the day
- Use portrait mode (iPhone or similar) on your phone
- Send actual image – largest file size.