Interested in riding your bike this winter but worried about freezing your …. off?
Join us Friday, December 6th upstairs at Bike Doctor for a workshop that will answer all of your questions about riding through winter. The session starts at 7 p.m. and will run until 9:30 or 10.
- How do I dress to stay warm enough — but not overheat?
- Does my bike need any different maintenance for winter?
- Are some streets better than others for winter riding in Saskatoon?
- What extra gear do I need? Do I need studded tires or will my regularly knobby tires be okay? What about lights?
- What about frostbite?
- It’s not just for commuting, right? Winter cycling as a legit — fun — alternative to hockey, cross-country skiing, and tobogganing.
You’ll be in good hands: We’ve had overwhelming response from our veteran winter riders. Some of them will be guest presenters, while others have offered to be riding buddies for new winter bikers.
Space is limited so book your spot today! Only $10/person
If you have questions, contact Cathy Watts (Phone: 306.664.3908 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)