Dear Saskatoon Cycles members, your Board of Directors invites you to attend:
Saskatoon Cycles 2016 Annual General Meeting
Reports – Elections – Displays – Refreshments – and more!
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at the Saskatoon Food Bank and Learning Centre, 202 Avenue C South
Registration/displays: 6:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Presentation/meeting: 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Guest Speaker: Lesley Anderson, Senior Planner, City of Saskatoon – The Active Transportation Plan – What’s Next?
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF LAST GENERAL MEETING
3. BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
4. BOARD OF DIRECTORS REPORT
5. PROGRAM REPORTS
- Bike Valet
- Livable YXE
6. APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Waive motion for auditor
7. BYLAW AMENDENDMENTS
- None being proposed at this meeting
8. BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION (7 positions to be elected)
9. MOTIONS FROM MEMBERS AND NEW BUSINESS
Saskatoon Cycles advocates for a city in which cycling is a viable year round mode of transportation that is safe and convenient for all ages.
For more information or if you are interested running for the Board contact email@example.com