Interested in riding your bike this winter, but not sure how to get started?
December 6, at 7pm upstairs at the Bike Doctor, Saskatoon Cycles is hosting a winter cycling workshop that will answer all your questions.
Our presenters will cover the waterfront:
- How to dress for warmth and visibility;
- Setting up your bike – tires, lights;
- Best routes around Saskatoon;
- Strategies for staying safe on roads and trails;
- Winter riding for fun and recreation: Move over skating and cross-country skiing.
Thank you to our community partner, Bike Doctor, for hosting this event.
December 6, upstairs at the Bike Doctor at 7 pm