- This event has passed.
Slow Roll in memory of Cathy Watts
September 8 @ 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
Please join us Wednesday night for a ride in remembrance of Cathy Watts, Saskatoon Cycles’s long-time leader and tireless advocate for a more bike-friendly Saskatoon.
We’re encouraging people to start gathering at the parklet across from D’lish by Tish Cafe at 6:15 pm
From 6:30 – 6:33 pm our co-chair Kira Judge will lead a few moments of silence for Cathy
6:35-6:40 we’ll be getting ready to roll out
Our plan is to ride/visit:
- From D’lish to downtown using the University Bridge
- Drinkle Building (downtown)
- Reconciliation monument in Victoria park
- Ride up the Victoria Bridge
- Historic buildings in the Broadway area
- Finish up back at D’Lish around 8 pm
If you knew Cathy and would like to say a few words, please message us at email@example.com. We only ask that you limit your comments to three minutes so everyone who would like to, will have a chance to speak.
If you’d like to make a donation to the work of Saskatoon Cycles, in memory of Cathy, you can do so here