Annual General Meeting | Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:00pm
Our Annual General Meeting is for all members and will be held on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:00pm on Zoom. This is a great opportunity to join us as we review the past year, celebrate what has been done coming out of Covid, and look ahead to the year to come.
Items of business that take place at our AGM are:
- Review and approval of the 2021/22 Financials
- Review and approval of the 2021/22 Board Report
- Election of the 2022-23 Board of Directors
- An Opportunity to Ask Questions and Stay Informed
In addition to our regular business items we are excited to have the following discussion topic this year:
- Bridging Sport and Everyday Cycling with guests Jeff Hehn, Fatlanders FatTire Brigade and Cheryl Siemens, Pedal Wenches.
If you have any questions regarding this upcoming Annual General Meeting, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the linked documents:
- 2022 Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 2022 AGM Agenda
- 2021 AGM Minutes
- 2022 Financials
- 2022 Nominations Report
Other documents will be on the AGM web page as they are available.
Deadline for board nominations or motions from the membership is October 31, 2022 by emailing email@example.com.
Register for the AGM
You will receive the Zoom link for the AGM by email after you register online.